Monday, December 22, 2008

So i think ill buy it myslef...

So its that time of year again...when all of your grandparents buy you Be-dazzlers, and little jewlery makeing kits, even though your pretty sher that your old enough to be driveing, they still think that u like bratt dolls. So i have come to the conclution that lots and lots of ppl spend and waste money on me every year. This could possably be because i dont like telling people what i want, or need. But really now. Anyways, so sence i know that theres more than half the stuff that i wont be recieveing this year, for my lack of acknowleging it....i decided that after christmas i will buy them for myslef, and i know that sounds selfish, but i already bought presents for everyone else, and i picked em good i must say. The only reason that i dont like telling people what i want for christmas, is because if i tell someone that i want a hair straightener, i already know in my mind exactly which one, size, and color that i want. And i realize that its too much to ask for something and expect them to get your order completley right. That just makes u sound greedy and picky, which is not COMPLETLEY the truth...i am greatful....and picky. Its just a waste to me to get somethig for someone and then them get it and its not what they actually wanted. Maybe u asked for a dog, and someone gets u a stuffed toy....of coarse that something my dad would do as a sick joke, but still....that would hurt peoples feelings. Anyways, so i know what i want, and im buying myself some knew clothes and some tank tops from victoria seceret.....yay me! Well i better go. But dont try and tell me that u dont feel that way too, when its the holidays, kuz i think everyone probably does.

2 comments:

Valli said...

Good call.

Laci J said...

Oh Crap!! This is MY fault, I put you in this mood didnt I. Hey thanks for actually saying something, I guess I should too. P.S. About the gifts, that's why its always good to give a gift with a gift receipt.