Saturday, November 8, 2008

A tipical Saturday morning...

Well first off, things kinda start to creep you out when u wake up in someone elses bed and cant remenber whare u are, or how u got there. Not that this happens often, but now i remeber that last night i spent the night at my friends house and we watched "supernaturalists" till one a.m. Now im not noramally one to get freaked out about scary movies and such, i dont usually scream or hide my face in the pillow or try to plug my ears when a scry image comes on the screen, but for some reason, that series scares the crap outta me. And its all fakey fakey even! It doesnt even look real! So now i feel all wussy, and kind of a wimp. But oh well. So When i wake up this morning my face was planted in a plastice bowl with popcorn platered all over my face, and candy wrappers in places that i didnt even know exeisted. Then have to wait around for two hours waiting for my friends so wake up. (im not one to wake a person up when thier sleeping...that just makes a person grouchy, and i do NOT want to even think about trying to wake up these grinches!) And then when they do get up we had bout 5 mins to try and get ready for a basketball game that they forgoet to mention to me the day before. So we jump in their freezing car and went to the church to play some ball. Of coarse i didnt play, and i didnt even watch. I dont ever remeber who won. Kuz i fell asleep again. And after that they brought me home, whare i took a shower, and cleaned my room and neglecting to do my homework. So life is good. How bout yours?

2 comments:

Valli said...

Wow that's quite the morning! My typical Saturday morning involves waking up and realizing it Saturday and grinning then rolling over to sleep some more. Hence the grin. By way of confesion- my teeth usaully don't get brushed till the afternoon.
I love Saturdays.
Oh and minutes are free on my phone so I talk to my husband for hours guilt free.

Laci J said...

YAY Saturdays!!! WOOHOO!!