Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Night activities

Well today was a good day, i guess. First, I woke up. And that my friends, is not on the top of my favorite things to do. And then, i slowly removed each of my many different layered covers from my warm, hot body. Then, i  waited for the shock from the cold to wake me up. which it did. I AM in Alaska, with no heat in my bedroom, because my vents don't work, and no ceiling light in my room thanks to the squirrels, who have chewed up my wires, which i have named Tom and Jerry, because I'm pretty shore that they dont like each other, but yet they live together. Hmmmm, makes me wonder. Maybe there brothers, fighting over who gets the biggest piece of molding inculcation. Sometimes if i lie very still at night, i can hear them scratching on my bedroom wall, behind my fake paneling. Where I'm shore there must be a little nest for them. I have actually seen the one, Jerry, as i said before. I was outside on my porch, next to my bedroom window, when i looked up on my roof to see where all the chitty chatting had come from, and there, peeking behind a hole, just under the roofing of my house, were two very scared eyes looking at me. Now at first when i saw it, it didn't look like a squirrel, it looked like an otter, because his eyes were so wide i thought they were going to fall out of his head and spring at me like Slinky's. (i never liked slinkie's....they've always scared me) So that is the story of my two pet squierllies Tom and Jerry.
But as i was saying....ahem....Then after i woke up, i headed straight for the computer. But i couldn't stay on long, kuz then i had to go to work. And what an exhausting day. Working at a day care, 5 hours a day. 5 days a week.
Anyways. Then after work i came home and then went to Tuesday night activities. Something for all of the youth in our church to do every Tuesday. We get together, and do service or make stuff.
Today we cleaned Brother Mickimmie's house, for a service project, and whoopee did we do a good job, they have bout 4 or 5 little kids and there house was trashed. We did the dishes, folded clothes, put away toys, vacuumed floors, wiped down windows and so on. It was alot of fun. I thought that it was SO much cleaner. And it was. A job very well done. dismissed

No comments: