Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goat Farm



This afternoon was perticularly enteresting, because, not only did i get to go to a GOAT farm....but i got to MILK a goat!!!!  Next to my sisters house there is this goat farm, and they raise them and use there milk to make cheese and to drink.  They wake up every day at 6:00 a.m and 6:00p.m to milk these things....everyday! I dont think i could do that. But i dont mind helping in the afternoon. I got to taste some of the many different cheese's they make with it. There was a cream cheese, a chive cheese (i liked that one the best), and a tomato cheese. ( i was'nt to keen to that one) But it was relly cool. And afterwards, when we were putting the goats back into the pens, i went in to pet some of them, and got to hold a kid. But i think the whole plot of the story is that one of the goats came up from behind me when i was petting another one and bit my sweater and gave a great big tug....THAT was a little more than a bed bug bite. I think he was just jelouse! Maybe she needs a therapist. (that would be you laci!) Anyways. So how many people so you know would free willingly go milk goats? Not too many....so,  i did my good deed for the day. And now my day has been completed. Now its time to go do those dishes!

5 comments:

Valli said...

That goat was just saying, Hi. In it's little kid way of consuming your clothing off your back. You jumped pretty high for a girl holding a goat.

Laci J said...

I believe you're the one that needs the therapy! I'm open on Wednesday... how's 6 AM sound???

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

ch...six a.m my arss!

Laci J said...

Hey, looks like I'll be giving you therapy daily at 6AM all school year long! And who would've guessed I'd be psychic??? HA!!

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

yeah...who woulda thought u would be my seminaary teacher, btw...i did my make up work for the 5 days i missed! Well actually i only did three so far, 4 so far, ut one more to go! And no worries...its chrisrmas break so i have lots a time.