Friday, June 27, 2008

First paycheck!

I got my first paycheck today! Woohooo! Thats ALWAYS a great feeling to know that u HAVE money, now the hard part is GETTING the money to a bank account. Which im going to have to get. =] Haha. So yeah, i have money, and i cant wait to spend it! yay! just thinking bout all the new stuff im gunna be buying......new clothes....(thinking intently about the new clothes...*sighs*)  Ans then im saveing at least $200 for x-mas shopping, kuz you can NEVER have enough money for buying all the gifts you need! Also im hopeing to save up to go to New York next year with my symphonic chior class. Im soooooo exited! Im one of the few Freshmen who made it into that clas kuz normally they dont let Freshmen in kuz there so overcrouded. But i got lucky! It felt soooooo good when i found out i made it.  

4 comments:

Valli said...

Hmmm...
I hope you've gotten a few more checks since then. What have you done with those? Donated to the starving Yak's in Nimibia Fund no doubt.

Laci J said...

Yeah, what's the deal? I know there's been more going on in life since this. Get to blogg'in girl!

lil Rebel Child♥ said...

hey! im a hard working, girl! Im way to busy to even be on here. So unless u want me to fail Algebra 1 u better shut up and let me spend all the time i need on my homework than on this thing!
nesh<3

Valli said...

Dude! I'm willing to help with algebra to free up your time to enhance my reading options through your blog.